Just finished the design for the new Highlights space which I will develop with two of our Open-Source community members, Avital Oliver and Dudu Buchbut.
- The user launches the space through the shift-menu
- The Highlights tool-bar opens allowing the user to:
- highlight by drag+drop on text (the cursor changes to this icon)
- repeat the highlight action (save more than one sequence as one shift)
- change the color of the highlight between 6 options
- change the name of the shift (the default would be generated from the first highlighted text)
- Save + Cancel + Close functions
- The bar also provides two browsing buttons that would allow the user to scroll the page to the next or previous highlight.
Comments and feedbacks would be more than welcomed.